British billionaire brothers, David and Simon Reuben have spent part of their reported 16 billion pound fortune on buying two plots of land in Andratx and Pollensa.
Billionare British brothers continue their Mallorca buying spree
The first plot is around 165 hectares and is close to Pollensa with 3.5km of sea frontage,
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.