Pas Normal in Denmark is a well-known brand for cycling enthusiasts. They design and produce cycling apparel, where the models are comfortable, fabrics are the best you can find on the market and the quality is exceptional. The Palma branch is located at Carrer del Pou 24 in the architect modernist house “Ca’n Pujol” from 1904 in Santa Catalina. This is one of the city’s most appealing areas with the ambiance of a village combining old and contemporary characteristics and lifestyles.
Fashion design and passion for cycling in Santa Catalina
Palma branch is located at Carrer del Pou 24
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Calling all Santas! Mass gathering in Palma on Saturday: Xmas What's On