A group of MPs is calling for the British Government to curb overseas travel even after the ban is lifted on May 17 because of the possibility of new Covid variants.
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit