Latest figures from the Fotocasa property website point to a 13.2% fall in the price to rent in the Balearics. This was the decrease for April compared with the same month last year. There was an increase of 0.8% compared with March.
Balearics fall in the price to rent the biggest in Spain
Three consecutive months with year-on-year decreases
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.