Now that domestic and international cruise ships have been given permission to dock in Spanish ports, shipping companies are busy reworking their schedules to squeeze in a stopover in Mallorca and so far, 26 cruise ships are planning to dock in Palma between June 17 and August 31.
Dozens of cruise ships bound for Palma
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca