Blue Flag for Playa de Muro beach, the flag for the Blue Trail and another for the rescue service. The various flags for 2021 were presented in Playa de Muro last weekend, Muro town hall able to boast that it has received the flag for the rescue service for the fourth time. Nowhere else in Majorca or the Balearics has one. There is in fact only one other in the whole of Spain - in Cadiz.
Spotlight North: The flags are flying
Two municipalities, one ceremony. Something to do with Covid no doubt
Also in News
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.