Luxury is the name of the game and Mallorca has become a top choice destinations for the well-heeled with more private jets landing at Son Sant Joan in May and June this year than during the same period of 2019.
Luxury Sector tourists clamouring for Mallorca
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt