The Saturday report from the Balearic health ministry indicates 284 new positive cases of coronavirus, one more than Friday. The test rate is 5.75%; it was 5.68% on Friday. There are 239 new cases in Mallorca, 21 in Ibiza, 21 in Minorca and three in Formentera. On Friday, the numbers were Mallorca 225, Ibiza 39, Minorca 18, Formentera one.
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.