In Minorca, the 14-day cumulative incidence is significantly higher than it is elsewhere in the Balearics. While the incidence for the Balearics as a whole is 248.3, in Minorca it is 444.4. Mallorca has the second highest incidence - 240.6.
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.