While thoughts are turning to celebrations for Christmas, New Year and the Kings, other thoughts are projecting a little further ahead and to celebrations that are arguably more anticipated than those of the festive season - Sant Antoni.
Will there ever be fireworks for Sant Antoni in Sa Pobla again?
The fiestas are due to return with more or less all their glory in January next year
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca