Víctor Sánchez, now a veteran organiser of protests against Covid restrictions in the hospitality business, estimates that some 4,000 people took part in a 'March for Freedom' in Palma on Monday.
Protest against Covid passport to coincide with Constitution Day
"Angry and pissed-off people"
Also in News
- Palma, Mallorca is one of the most dangerous cities in Spain
- Michael Schumacher could move to Mallorca permanently
- Council of Mallorca now says there will be no new tourist accommodation places anywhere
- Easter air-traffic control worry for Mallorca
- No more tourist accommodation places in certain resorts - ever
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
I wish we could totally separate the vaxxed from the unvaxxed and see the hospitalisation rates in 6 months time. I would estimate that 95%+ have had covid already.
@Trevor and @Per - how are your comments constructive at all? You do realize that simply saying these phrases just further divides, right? And shows any lack of research. This is not the way. I'd encourage you to delete the word 'vaccine' from any phrase and fill it in with something you care passionately about and then see how you would feel if someone commented the way you have.
Super spreading idiots!
I hope the streets have been disinfected since.