In 2021, the Balearics led Spain's economic recovery, with growth and employment figures that reflected a degree of tourism revival but also how far the economy had slumped in 2020.
Omicron moderates 2022 growth prospects
Also in News
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca