The British Ambassador to Spain Hugh Elliott said in a video message that Britain will be seeking a further extension so that British citizens in Spain can exchange their British licence for a Spanish one.
British ambassador asks for further extension on driving licences
British government looking for long-term agreement
Also in News
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain