Environmentalists GOB and residents of Petra are demanding that the Manacor Rally, scheduled for March 19, is called off as it passes through a rural area which has partial protection as a special conservation area.
Petra residents demanding that Manacor Rally is called off
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.