TARAS Ostapchuk, the Ukrainian yacht engineer who attempted to sink the Russian-owned super yacht on which he worked in Puerto Adriano, Mallorca, last weekend, told the Bulletin from Kyiv today that he has enlisted with the Ukrainian army and is awaiting further instructions from his district military commander.
"We need guns," an Ukrainian engineer who attempted to sink Russian superyacht, tells Bulletin from Kyiv
Exclusive: Taras Ostapchuk gives interview to the Bulletin
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt