TARAS Ostapchuk, the Ukrainian yacht engineer who attempted to sink the Russian-owned super yacht on which he worked in Puerto Adriano, Mallorca, last weekend, told the Bulletin from Kyiv today that he has enlisted with the Ukrainian army and is awaiting further instructions from his district military commander.
"We need guns," an Ukrainian engineer who attempted to sink Russian superyacht, tells Bulletin from Kyiv
Exclusive: Taras Ostapchuk gives interview to the Bulletin
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday