A 30-year-old Jordanian has been arrested by the National Police in Palma, accused of drugging, sexually abusing and recording at least six women without their consent.
Arrested for drugging women and recording them without consent
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca