The war in Ukraine is impacting supply and price of food products in the Balearics. The ADED distributors association is highlighting specific supply issues with sunflower oil, wheat derivatives and spicy sauces. The association's president, Bartomeu Servera, says that manufacturers started to restrict orders from the Balearics on Saturday.
Ukraine war affecting Balearic food prices and supply
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers