Manacor town hall reports having made a profit of 82,000 euros last year from beach services - sunloungers and parasols. This followed the decision to take direct municipal control of the services rather than contract them out. The revenue in 2021 exceeded forecasts, which had been conservative because of uncertainties generated by the pandemic.
Profit for Manacor of 80,000 euros from direct control of beach services
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort