A cold front could reach the Balearics this weekend.
People have been heading to the beach in Mallorca over the past week.
Balearics was the sixth most booked region.
Photos: Miguel Angel Cañellas
Almost three-quarters of 18-24-year-olds plan to travel overseas in next 12 months – more than any other age group.
Beach weather in Mallorca this weekend.
Brits desperate for some last minute sun.
Britons taking advantage of the unseasonal warm weather across the Med.
Calvia has many of the best beaches in Spain.
"Calvia remains at the forefront of tourism”.
Temperatures are well above normal in Mallorca.
Mallorca's average sea temperature for October/November is around 25.1°C max; 22.7°C avg; /17.3°C min.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma