A 48-year-old German man, accused of causing two forest fires in Esporles and setting fire to an Ibanat vehicle in the summer of 2019, faces a sentence of eight years in prison.
Eight-year sentence demanded for causing fires in Esporles
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims