The war in Ukraine is another major blow to Mallorca's farmers. Drought and rising costs of production because of the increased prices of fuel and electricity are now compounded by disruption to the supply of cereals from Ukraine.
Disruption to Ukraine cereals another blow to Mallorca's farmers
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca