Travel agencies in the Balearics experienced good sales in February. However, since the war started in Ukraine they have seen sales fall. For March, says the president of the Aviba association, Xisco Mulet, bookings are down some 30%.
Balearic travel agency bookings down 30% this month
Things were looking good, and then came the war
Also in News
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca
- Anger over luxury yacht in Mallorca
- Spiderman hotel thief caught robbing guests while they slept in Mallorca
- Let there be light, government office in Palma breaks government energy blackout!
- Barack Obama's favourite super yacht returns to Mallorca