The Balearic government will give direct aid to companies in the transport, agricultural and fishing sectors to compensate for the rise in fuel and energy prices, it announced today.
Balearic aid for transport sector
Truckers' strike slowing down food supplies
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca