Spain's minister of health, Carolina Darias, said on Tuesday that the government will go "step by step" in the management of the pandemic and the elimination of the requirement to wear masks indoors. Measures will be adopted "with caution" and so the obligation to wear masks will end "when the experts who advise us, propose this".
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- Calling all Santas! Mass gathering in Palma on Saturday: Xmas What's On