Queues formed at petrol stations in Mallorca on Friday as drivers looked to take advantage of the twenty cents per litre price reduction. The queuing had been expected. Petrol stations have been experiencing lower sales in recent days.
Queues at petrol stations as fuel price reduction comes into force
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones