A report from the regional environment ministry sent to the Costas Authority has proposed the elimination of three of the six bars on the beaches within the Es Trenc–Salobrar Nature Park.
Government wants to eliminate three Es Trenc beach bars
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow