Cala Varques in Manacor has been the focus for various issues over the years - camping on the beach; an illegal beach bar; "saturation" in terms both of beachgoers and boats; a row over access to the beach that led to gates being locked; and parking for the beach, which has included residents finding themselves unable to get in and out of their properties because of cars parked in front of gates.
"Saturation" at Cala Varques - town hall plans a car park with 32 spaces
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Opening next year on Mallorca. The new super luxury resort
- U.S. super model takes refuge in Mallorca after being linked with Brad Pitt
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"