With the tourism season starting, the nautical sector in the Balearics looks set to enjoy a good year. Over the first three months of 2022, there were 104 registrations of charter boats in the Balearics, getting on for a third of the national total - 344. The registrations from January to March were up 28% compared with the first quarter of 2021, twelve percentage points higher than the national average.
Balearics leading the way for charter boat registrations
Also in News
- Chinese travel giant to open hotel in Palmanova this summer
- Restaurants in the Balearics breaking the law by not offering tap water
- Mallorca first in the world to have hydrogen-powered transport for tourists
- Dolphin delight near Pollensa in Mallorca
- Did Michael Douglas ever “whip it out” for Catherine with his golf balls in Mallorca?
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.