A 49-year-old man, Guillem Llabrés, died on Tuesday after a bonfire at his farm in Sencelles apparently got out of control.
Man dies in bonfire accident in Sencelles
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman