Bars and restaurants in tourist areas of Mallorca were chock-a-block at Easter with even more customers than before the pandemic in some places, according to CAEB Restauración President, Alfonso Robledo.
Palma bars and restaurants were packed this Easter!
Hoping it’s a sign of what’s to come over the summer months
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma