Now that the sun’s out, business is brisk at bars and restaurants in Palma, Andratx, Alcudia and other tourist hotspots.
For many bars and restaurants it is a case of life or death.
the Balearic restaurant sector has suffered a decrease in turnover of almost 80%
Find out who made the headlines this week in the Majorca Daily Bulletin.
Thumbs up or Thumbs down? Our Bulletin food expert reviews a restaurant in Puerto Pollensa.
Terraces open at night on the Paseo Maritimo with a large number of clients.
A bar on the Playa de Palma.
The association also draws attention to the different treatment for hotels, where guests can use interior spaces for lunch and dinner.
The association is asking to open the interiors once again.
If you are planning on going on a terrace remember only six people per table.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma