REV Ocean has unveiled its new submarine from Triton, at a naming ceremony in Barcelona. The acrylic submersible, named Aurelia is the deepest diving vessel of its type, and will now undergo sea trials in the Balearics.
New submarine to be tested in Palma
The submersible can reach depths of 2300 metres
Also in News
- Happy days for second homeowners in Spain?
- Take a look at what's on offer in this week's Classifieds!
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain