Traffic restrictions from Puerto Pollensa to Formentor beach and to the lighthouse will start on June 23 and not on June 15 as in previous years. The later start is due to roadworks that have in any event meant a road closure; these roadworks are scheduled to be completed by June 22.
Formentor traffic restrictions will start on June 23
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims