The island is enjoing a real estate economic bounce with a record-breaking 33 percent increase in home sales in April, according to figures released this morning.
Home sale increase by a record 33 percent in April
1,200 transaction carried out
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman