The Council of Mallorca is studying the purchase of the old power station in Alcanada, Alcudia and therefore exercising a right of first refusal.
Council of Mallorca looking at buying Alcudia's old power station
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- Balearic alert as Britons start to put the brakes on international holidays
- Steven McManaman sells the family home in Mallorca
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!