The Balearic health service's new telephone system for patients was launched on Friday. It merges the phone system for appointments with a system for handling queries and offering advice on procedures. It is intended, among other things, to ease doctor workload by ensuring that unnecessary appointments aren't made.
New health service call centre now operating
Also in News
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca