The 25-year-old Spaniard arrested in connection with the assault on 34-year-old Sebastián Femenías, who died two days later, was in court in Palma on Thursday evening, having been detained earlier.
25-year-old accused of Cala Major club attack in court
Also in News
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- Friday's weather in Mallorca - another storm forecast
- Mallorca to remain on weather alert for the next week as freak storm hits
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
- The new government - tourist tax will stay but an end to tourism "interventionism"
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.