Sebastián Femenías received what proved to be a fatal blow to the neck.
On the left, the accused in the fatal assault.
The 25-year-old (on the left) going to court on Friday.
The three people who were with the attacker have yet to be located.
The accused on the left going to court on Thursday.
The accused is on the left.
Sebastián Femenías died two days after the attack.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma