Demand from hotels, restaurants and supermarkets in Mallorca has led to distributors' forecasts for the supply of products being exceeded. Shipping companies confirm what the ADED distributors' association is saying - tourism reactivation has meant that the season is going "very well". The association's president, Bartomeu Servera, observes that it is exceeding "even the most optimistic forecasts".
Mallorca tourism demand for products "exceeding forecasts"
The downside is the rise in prices
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma