A Tuesday morning meeting of the political parties which form the administration at the Council of Mallorca ended abruptly when representatives of Més and Podemos walked out. They did so because the president of the Council, PSOE's Catalina Cladera, wasn't going to attend the meeting.
Political crisis deepens over Real Mallorca stadium naming rights deal
Més and Podemos want the agreement to be rescinded
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals