On Saturday, there were five cruise ships in Palma, the total tonnage of which was 610,231. This was higher than the previous record this summer - 603,989 on July 22.
Cruise ship record for the year - in terms of tonnage
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024