On Sunday morning, part of the Palmira beach in Paguera was closed because of a faecal spill. In addition to the red flag, Calvia police and lifeguards taped the sea off to prevent bathing.
Faecal spill closes part of Paguera beach
Also in News
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers