Etiqueta 'Mallorca sea'
70% of macroplastics in Balearic waters are from Algeria
Cooperation between Mediterranean countries is crucial for addressing marine plastic pollution.
Spanish scientists find clues to what makes 'immortal jellyfish' immortal
It has more to do with understanding the processes and protein functionality that helps these jellyfish cheat death.
Mounting concerns over rising Mallorca sea temperatures
Sea levels are also rising in the Balearics.
Little chance of a nice refreshing swim in heat wave!
"Water temperature at record highs...."
Tourist drowns in front of his son in Cala Romántica
People being told to stay out of the water.
Calls to expand Calvia's marine reserves
Mallorca currently has six marine reserves.
Mallorcan beach voted best in Europe
Full marks for the sea and the beach services.
Palma Aquarium Rescue Centre attended to 116 marine animals in 2021
Driftnets, plastic, climate change - all factors affecting marine life.
Specific Spanish government funding for posidonia conservation
The state financial contribution has until now been zero.
- Chinese travel giant to open hotel in Palmanova this summer
- Restaurants in the Balearics breaking the law by not offering tap water
- Mallorca first in the world to have hydrogen-powered transport for tourists
- Dolphin delight near Pollensa in Mallorca
- Did Michael Douglas ever “whip it out” for Catherine with his golf balls in Mallorca?
Leave beach bars alone
Why are the Balearic authorities intent of demolishing as many beach bars as possible?
Humphrey Carter05/11/2022 10:08