A house on the Camí de Ses Cases Noves in Manacor was struck by lightning on Thursday afternoon. The roof was destroyed and the first floor was badly affected. There was a small fire that affected the rest of the property but which was swiftly put out by firefighters from the Manacor station.
Lightning destroys roof of a house in Manacor
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update