The 207-foot (63 meters) Artisan (formerly Metis) which was built in 2019 and which has recently been in Puerto Portals and Minorca this week is owned by nine-time Midas list member Todd Chaffee who continues his long run on the Midas list through investments in travel companies such as HomeAway, bought by Expedia for $3.9 billion in 2015, and Kayak, acquired by Priceline for $1.8 billion in 2012.
Netflix and Twitter yacht premieres in the Balearics
Artisan is owned by American investor with the Midas touch
Also in News
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers