The skipper of a migrant boat from Algeria that arrived in Cabrera in June has been sentenced to four years in prison by the Provincial Court in Palma.
Four-year sentence for migrant boat 'skipper'
The risk to the lives of the migrants was "obvious"
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- Playa de Palma club faces huge fine for security breaches
- Prison for three people involved in the smuggling of 24 kilos of drugs into Mallorca