TINSA is Spain's leading property valuation company. Approved by the Bank of Spain, the prices of properties, according to TINSA, are taken to be the most reliable source of information - more so than that which is frequently provided by property websites.
Palma property prices barely rose in 2022
Prices in the Balearics were up 5.4%
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca