On Thursday, plans were unveiled for a preliminary project aimed at the environmental recovery of Pollensa Bay. At the yacht club in Puerto Pollensa, the plans were presented by the local pressure group for the defence of Puerto Pollensa, the local hoteliers' association and the yacht club itself. Its president, Mateu Dupuy, said that the plans "propose realistic solutions that will contribute to improvement of the whole municipality".
Plans for the environmental recovery of Pollensa Bay
Twenty million euros for a preliminary project
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals