Pere Mas i Reus (Pedro Mas y Reus) was an engineer and businessman involved with the 1930s project to reclaim part of Albufera and create a tourism and residential centre in Puerto Alcudia. That development was halted by the Civil War. In the 1960s it was revisited but on a much grander scale. As part of the work for what was then known as the City of Lakes project, a road was named after him.
2.9 million euros to be spent on Puerto Alcudia´s famous "Dollar Street"
A road that has been known as Dollar Street and the Greasy Mile
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma