César Amable of the PIMEM Restaurants Association says that this Mother's Day "is going to be busy", both he and his counterpart at the CAEB association, Alfonso Robledo, pointing to a rush of reservations.
Mother's Day 'boom' for Mallorca's restaurants
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims